Monday, April 20, 2015

Review: Shara Shara Honey Bomb All-in-One Ampoule

Today I'm excited to review the Shara Shara Honey Bomb all-in-one ampoule. I heard a lot about this product and decided to purchase this product after seeing that so many people loved it.



Claims: 
A 3-in-1 ampoule that combine a toner, moisturizer, and serum that promotes whitening (niacinamide), contains honey extracts (Royal Jelly, Propolis Extract and Manuka Honey), and reduces fine lines.



Contains ingredients such as: Royal Jelly, Manuka Honey, Propolis Extract, Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract, Meshimakobu Extract, Greater Burdock Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Dokudami Extract, Golden Bamboo Water, Kava Extract, Witch-Hazel, Peony Root Extract



Comes in a sturdy bottle that is tinted to protect the contents from sun-damage. Bottle will leak if tilted, not good for traveling.


Contains a large amount at 250 ml or 8.45 oz.


Consistency is very gel-like but is transparent like water. Has a golden-yellow tint. Feels very light on the skin and does not leave any tint.


Spreads very easily across the skin. Seems to react well to body temperature making it easier to spread before absorbing into the skin.


Completely absorbed into the skin, does not leave any visible residue. Skin noticeable does feel more soft and even a little bit sticky, but not too sticky for it to be an issue.

My experience: 
I heard really amazing things about this product, but was a little skeptical to try it because it looks like most of the people reviewing the product received it for free. I know that their opinions were honest, but I was surprised that I couldn't find a single review that was not sponsored the item. After trying this out for a couple of weeks I really do like it. It does not replace a toner or a moisturizer for me, but it really is a multi-tasking product that brightens the skin while keeping it moist and healthy. 

It is packed with various extract which is really great to see that a lot of them are at the top of the ingredients list, rather than diluted with fillers at the bottom. I put this on at night and in the morning before my moisturizer. Although I did say it was a little sticky, the stickiness is gone when I put moisturizer on. I really like the light texture making it easy for me to incorporate this into my daily routine.

Where to buy: 
This item is priced around $40 for 250 ml, I purchased mine from Koreadepart.com, but they also sell this item at Glow Recipe and Amazon.

Conclusion:
Overall, I really like this item and will keep on using it as part of my daily routine. I find this is good for most skin types because it is moisturizing, but not a heavy moisturizer. My skin looks a lot brighter now after using this and I'm excited to see the long-term effects of this as well. The downside is that those using this to replace their moisturizer may find it too sticky on the skin, and it does not work well to replace a toner and moisturizer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

© Veronica's Life and Beauty Diary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena