Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mini Review & Swatches: Etude House Sugar Tint Balm in #2 Cranberry Pie

Today I will be doing a mini review and swatch post on the Etude House Sugar Tint Balm

The Etude House Sugar Tint Balm is a food inspired tint balm line. 8 different shades from nude to burgundy. The consistency of this lip tint is a balm type that is quite pigmented. It is semi-opaque and buildable. 



The packaging comes with a screw off lid similar to one of my favorite lip balms, the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. I find this is similar to that in many ways. Both are moisturizing and of smooth consistency. They both also have a subtle lemon scent to them. 



Swatches: 2 swipes on left, 1 swipe on right.
I was surprised just how pigmented this was for a balm. For some reason I was thinking along the lines of Revlon's Lip Butters but this is significantly more pigmented than I had imagined. The finish is quite glossy and balm-like.


One layer of the Sugar Tint Balm


With 2 layers of the Sugar Tint Balm
Although I find it to be buildable, it does not seem to go beyond 3 layers. This is very easy to put on to brighten your entire makeup look easily or on the go.

I purchased one of these to see how it turns out and it has far exceeded my expectations. I will be ordering more, and will do a full review when I receive those.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

© Veronica's Life and Beauty Diary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena