Monday, March 30, 2015

Review: Etude House Dear My WIsh Lips Talk Lipsticks (OR202, BE101, PK003, RD301)







Color: OR202, light orange-pink/coral


BE101: Medium pink-beige


PK003: Magenta Red



RD301: Red with a hint of pink


Swatches (left to right): RD301, PK003, BE101, RD301



What it looks like first applied: Glossy and pigmented


What they look like smudged. If you are wearing gradient lips, they will look more like this.


Tint left over from a 5 minute swatch after washing with face wash

All shades for the lipstick


Where to buy:
I purchased this item online from Etude House, but many sellers also sell this item online so it is very easily attainable. The price of this is around $8 USD

My experience: 
All of the lipsticks are very pigmented and glossy. I was very impressed because I was used to paying $16+ for lipsticks here in the US, but these were just as good if not better at half the cost. They are are very blendable and smooth. The finish is a little glossy, but is matte if you use it for gradient lips. The lipstick leaves a color stain so it will not completely rub off throughout the day which is great. I find the red colors leave the most pigmented stains. The wear time is about 4-5 hours, the stain stays for the rest of the day for me (8+ hours). I find I need to be careful as a coffee drinker because the cup will rub off a lot of the lipstick if I'm not careful.

Conclusion: 
This is a great lipstick at a low price. The color is pigmented and very comfortable on the lips. The only negative aspect of this is that you have to be careful about eating/drinking with this lipstick on since it transfers. This lipstick comes in 10 different shades, but most fall in the category of pinks or neutrals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

© Veronica's Life and Beauty Diary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena