Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review: Innisfree Creammellow and Color Glow Lipsticks

Today I will be reviewing 3 Innisfree Creammellow lipsticks and 1 Innisfree Color Glow lipstick.


Innisfree's Creammellow lipsticks: Creamy lipstick with moist appearance

Innisfree Color Glow: Saturated pigment lipstick with glow


The colors I've purchased is the Color Glow #1 Black Tea Beige and the Creammellow in: #10 Latte Brown, #4 Coral Grapefruit Tea, #8 Moistful Dewy Red


Creammellow #8 Moistful Dewy Red


#4 Coral Grapefruit Tea


Creammellow #10 Latte Brown


Color Glow #1 Black Tea Beige


Swatches from left to right: Color Glow #1 Black Tea Beige, CreamMellow #10 Latte Brown, CreamMellow #4 Coral Grapefruit Tea, CreamMellow #8 Moistful Dewy Red


Swatches from left to right: Color Glow #1 Black Tea Beige, CreamMellow #10 Latte Brown, CreamMellow #4 Coral Grapefruit Tea, CreamMellow #8 Moistful Dewy Red

Where to buy:
I purchased mine from Jolse Cosmetics for about $13 each, but InnisfreeWorld and other online retailers sell this as well.

My Experience: 
I was very surprised how pigmented all of these colors were. They were nearly opaque after only one swipe. The finish is dewy/satin which I find is more wearable than matte or glossy lipsticks. The packaging is very sturdy and secure from heat, and the color indicators on the bottom are very helpful when picking lip colors. The fragrance is very light and smells like fruit candy. I find all of these lipsticks were very smooth and blendable and did not emphasize my dry lips. The wear time on these are about 4 hours and the red color left a stain on my lips.

Conclusion: 
I highly recommend this lipstick. It is very easy to apply and all of the colors look really great and saturated. They can be applied full or gradient because they are easy to blend. The downside is that you will have to reapply this lipstick because the wear time is only 4 hours. Overall, I really like this lipstick and I find it to be suitable for every day wear.

1 comments:

  1. These are my favorite Korean lipsticks! The formulation is just so nice, the colors beautiful, and it's really forgiving on dry lips haha.
    Do you prefer Color Glow or Creammellow? I love the Color Glow ones for the bright colors (the orange and burgundy shades!) and the creammellows have a supernice texture and I love the red shade! :D

    www.evydraws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages

© Veronica's Life and Beauty Diary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena