Thursday, March 5, 2015

Haul & Swatches: E.L.F. Studio Baked Blushes

Hello lovelies!
Today I will be posting swatches of the E.L.F. Baked Blushes that I have recently purchased during the 50% off sale. These were originally only $3 each and were $1.50 during the sale. 


Here are the baked blushes that I picked up (left to right): Peachy Cheeky, Rich Rose, and Pinktastic



This is Rich Rose, my favorite of the 3. I find this shade to be a shimmery version of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. This is a shimmery light mauve with a hint of rosy tones.


 In the stock photo the Peachy Cheeky was a coral color, but in actuality it is a light pink color. I would compare this color to be a lighter pink version of the Milani blush in Luminoso. It is a shimmery dual-tone light pink/gold with hints of chocolate.

Pinktastic is not pinktastic at all. Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful shade, but it is more of a highlighter color. The color is a shimmery cream base with hint of pink in it.


Left to right: Rich Rose, Pinktastic, Peachy Cheeky


Left to right: Rich Rose, Pinktastic, Peachy Cheeky

Thanks for looking at this haul and my swatches. I will post more from my e.l.f. haul soon :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

© Veronica's Life and Beauty Diary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena