Monday, March 2, 2015

Review: L'oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

My review today will be on the New L'oreal Magic Lumi Primer.


The description of this product says: 


  • A unique liquid light formula that blends seamlessly into the skin to boost its liveliness and luminosity
  • Texture is smoothed and toned for a natural-looking complexion
  • Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones



  • I picked this item up after seeing a Youtuber (KathleenLights) mention this in a video. I have really been liking the healthy look of dewy, glowing skin lately rather than matte so I thought I'd give this item a try. This item costs about 13.49 USD at Target for a 0.68oz bottle. 


    The bottle is very slim and small, great for traveling or throwing into your purse. It is a lot more portable than my Etude House Face Blur.


    The primer is very watery and the shade is a pearl-white color. The consistency is unlike any primer I've tried and personally am not a fan of it. I like primers that even out the skin's surface and leave a texture for the foundation to stick on to.


    The primer leaves a very beautiful glow. It is a little bit on the silver side because of the pearl-white color, but I find that it is light-reflecting and glowy. I don't think this is suitable for all skin tones as I feel it is almost too light for mine (NC 25) I feel this product is more suitable as a highlighter than a primer. I think it would also be good to mix a couple drops of this with your foundation to give it a boost. Since it is spring time right now, I think I will use that method to give my foundations a little bit of a boost.

    Conclusion: 
    Not much of a primer, but would be good as a liquid highlighter or a foundation booster. Color appears to be suitable for lighter skin tones because of the pearly white shade and may leave a white-cast on darker skin tones. Would I recommend? No. Although the idea was great, I don't find this to be a primer. I think I will just stick to my EH Face Blur primer for now.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Pages

    © Veronica's Life and Beauty Diary, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena